At Santa Barbara Catering, our mission is to create unforgettable events by exceeding your expectations with innovative cuisine, exceptional service and creative presentation. We will accomplish this successfully by consistently:
- Emphasizing quality above convenience in our service and food preparation.
- Generating positive energy and respect with our clients and employees.
- Exhibiting an enthusiasm to customize our services to our clients’ needs.
- Increasing our efforts to be community-minded and environmentally aware.
- Maintaining a fundamentally sound business dedicated to growth and financial stability.
Awards & Accomplishments
- 2016 International Caterer of the Year by International Caterers Association
- Voted #1 Caterer by Ranking Arizona 2016
- 2017 International Live Events Association Zonies Winner for Best Catered Event
- Celebrating over 20 Years in Business
- Certified Woman-Owned Business
- Over 200 employees
- Largest Event – 24,000 guests
- Arizona Foothills Best Wedding Caterer 2014
- Voted Best Wedding Caterer by Arizona Brides Magazine 2012
- The Knot “Best of” Weddings 2012 & 2013
- Named a Finalist in the National Catersource Ace Awards and Spirit of the Southwest 2012
- 2012 – 2013 International Caterers Association, President Patricia Christofolo
- Voted Best Caterer by Arizona Bride Magazine Best of 2011
Santa Barbara Catering is committed to Environmentally Friendly Practices both in our office and at our catering events. We are proud to have been a pioneer of the “Green Movement” in Phoenix. By using biodegradable plates, napkins, utensils, cups, and to-go containers at catered events, virtually eliminating the use of water bottles, recycling in the office and at catering events, and partnering with local merchants and farmers we have been able to greatly reduce our carbon footprint.
We pride ourselves on using local products produced naturally and organically by small family farmers, ranchers, and herdsmen whenever possible, supporting an environmentally sound food system where foods produced locally are consumed locally.
Our kitchen partners with a local vermiculture organization to help eliminate 90% of the Santa Barbara Catering food waste that would be going into the landfill. This composting plan
While Santa Barbara Catering Company is proud of the progress we have made, we are constantly working to further develop and better our environmental practices as new products become available.
In the Press
Download the PDF to learn more about giving back with Santa Barbara Catering.